Thursday 9 September 2010

i have

decided that i love florence and the machine. not florence herself, or even really the band actually, i just really like the songs. the video for dogs days are over actually makes me very angry, but saying that, what doesn't. i especially love blinding, that is such a good song. the bit about 'no more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden' really makes me shivery.
i can't really think of things to say so i am trying to create a kind of vacuum until i next say something good.
i start uni on the 27th. exciting no? i just did a stock count at work and thought i was going to die. my kitten shat on my boyfriend's floor about five times in a row. i started a game of vice city with my friend jen. i once again shirked going kick-boxing. i clipped my toe nails. voila! news update to the max.
( i am really sorry for the low calibre class of this post. i may or may not be tanked on vodka and tropical juice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment