Tuesday 4 January 2011

do you ever think


about how people would describe you? or how you could accurately sum yourself up in words, pictures or music? i do. because i'm obsessed with myself, like a parakeet.

an event that defines me as a person: today i opened up a package containing new jeans from asos (they were on sale for £12, bitching price) and immediately put them on. then spilt an entire cafetiere full of coffee on myself, then dropped a piece of paprika chicken on my knee. that is just the kind of fuckery that happens to me.

a picture that defines me: (in which i am very drunk, very white, and surrounded by people much funnier/ cooler than i am)

so on, so forth.

i had forgotten that at one point scrubs was good. i think it was anyway, i'm only half-watching it. i'm mainly looking at www.regretsy.com which is hi-larious.

2 comments:

  1. Only 'cause I'd know you'd fancy the mention:

    http://cookiesandlandmines.blogspot.com/2011/01/tales-of-punky-barista.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha excellent! your band is good. i approve.

    ReplyDelete