Wednesday 10 August 2011

happy barfday


i woke up this morning (every morning for a month) with an impending sense of doom. why? because in exactly 20 days time, i turn 20 years old. inbetween my suicide attempts and hysterical bouts of sobbing i've been making a birthday present list, tearing it up because it makes me greedy, and then making a new and longer one. it's been fun.

THINGS I WILL MISS ABOUT MY TEEN YEARS:

1. my formative years consisted mainly of black hair dye, being dumped by a chubby boy with broken front teeth over msn (#criedmyheartout) and my chemical romance. what will my twenties bring me? probably a mild lust for jumpers and the need to watch ER.

2. being legit skinny

3. being able to get away with murder (coming home drunk from parties, actually having a social life etc.). nobody cares anymore because i live alone and no-one buys me food or makes sure i'm bathing, hence i am starving with BO.

4. actually having to go to high school even though it was shit. at least i had things to do.

5. going to the skate park and hovering trying to pick up skaters and never actually succeeding

6. looking like this:#thinyetroundfaced #adorable

7. watching nothing but teen dramas. i'll still do it when i'm twenty but it'll be incrementally creepier

8. everything about being a teenager is better i'm going to kill myself now


No comments:

Post a Comment