Friday 2 September 2011

self q & a: does my life suck or rule?

kate, i see you're up at three in the morning on the internet in bed again. are you happy about this or ashamed?

well, i am both starving hungry and ashamed of myself for not being able to have regular sleeping patterns (becoming a bat person) and also defiantly proud of myself for doing exactly what i want when i want no mum i don't want to etc. etc.

ok... well, in general how is your quality of life?

there's nothing i enjoy more than spontaneity, and that to me means a complete lack of structure. some days i will eat nothing except toast and cheap olives. somedays i will buy myself a chinese meal for two because i can. fluctuating my sleep cycles and staying up past my sleepy period at ten at night to at least three in the morning are really what keep my life spicy.

do you actually try and take any care of yourself?

i had some fizzy vitamin c today

do you do anything with your time except be a worthless bum?

i start uni again on the 19th which i am looking forward to because i get my best friend back, but i also get the other forty odd arseholes on my course, most of whom hate me anyway. and there's reading and stuff. and i'll probs be working at hmv again because let's face it, it's an on again off again love hate relationship.

do you have any friends?

pass

will you be pleased to finally have something to do when the 19th comes?

probably for about a week then i'll want to go straight back to waking up at two and watching jersey shore all day and eating ready meals

you're pathetic

i know

No comments:

Post a Comment