Thursday 29 July 2010

gar pt. 2






there is a kitten biting my left hand as i type this, it is the kitten in the pictures. he is pure evil, but i like him. he's got chutzpah. and obviously that is me holding him (admire my excellent 'clarissa explains it all' jeans), on my bed, next to my picture wall version 2.
check out his crazy little crack eyes in the fourth picture!

the third picture is by an artist who's name i've forgotten. but i like his donkey.

the second picture is of my new tattoo, having been published on ugliesttattoos.com. HAHA. kidding.
or am i?

the first picture you will have seen before on this blog. it is the tits tee by vivienne westwood, screened in 1960 something, and the tee-shirt i want the most in the world ever. i would do anything to own and wear that tee-shirt. i would probably spend the rest of my life only eating bladders just to wear it for a day. maybe two days, let's not exaggerate.

jesus, i was typing there and the devil kitten lunged at my typing hands and made me jump horrible. demon animal
AND AGAIN, JESUS WHAT A FRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment