Tuesday 28 December 2010

UR

it was christmas, and now it isn't. hurrah! i've been shunning social interaction by convincing myself that i have a cold (i don't) and staying inside eating cheese and playing fallout new vegas.
which is terrible.
forgive me the nerd spiel, i know no-one likes an amateur game review. but new vegas is really really awful. i'm level nine after ten hours work, and i am still getting killed by giant gold geckos (?)
gah.
now i'm watching the gilmore girls and i'm about to have a lush bathbomb bath. steve kindly got me a bathbomb set for chrimbo, after i gave him a copy of the walking dead that his wife had already given him, so a failure on my part, and i feel like a bathbomb bath would be nice for my imaginary illness.
i'm going to post an excellent photo of me and my knitted green dragon if i can figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment