Monday 28 March 2011

1. i want the sims 3. it's literally the stupidest game ever but i desire it. why? i do not know. perhaps all the advertising has finally permeated my brain and i will drink nothing but pepsi and play nothing but the sims 3 for the rest of my little life, who knows. all i know is that the urge to create another death house to lure in neighbours and trap them in rooms full of fireplaces is overwhelming.

(for reference: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/feature-articles/sims-3-life.php)

2. i just filled in my first ever uk census form. how grand. i couldn't figure out how to work the relationship chart thing and i didn't want to call my boyfriend my brother or mum or something so i left that part well alone. i was also scared of the portion asking me about my qualifications, so i have either said i have three PHDs or maybe no GCSEs. boyfriend specified his religion as jedi and filled in the tick boxes incredibly sloppily, i assume to 'stick it to the man' in the most perfunctory way possible.

3.

No comments:

Post a Comment