Wednesday 10 February 2010

...but it's better if you do

another fantastically dull day: job centre, walk, metro, gosforth high street, home, film. guess what the film was.
i can't figure out where any deodorant is in my house though, all the bastards have hidden it.
tomorrow looks to be the same, exception being that i get to see my besties at the pub. tonight however i am alone, my boyfriend is on a man date and besties are tired/ have work. so i have done a pilates work out, dyed my fringe to match the rest of my hair, tidied my room and perved on coats online. as ever, i am the very pinnacle of production. when i actually get a job it's going to be such a shock to the system. i applied for pets world in gateshead, which i hope i get. spending my time feeding gerbils and birds sounds better than serving people.
today i met a brilliant lady in oxfam. she was called sonia, she was 70 and she used to be a care warden. tough old bird, and very funny. kept going on about her useless bastard ex, which made me laugh. apparently she worked 2 cleaning jobs at once before temping for a care home, and then realised she liked it, so she did it until she retired. i love old women, they have the best senses of humour.
and now i am going to paint my nails and continue being a useless lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment