Saturday 24 April 2010

dear l'oreal

whilst using your product to dye my hair with, i noticed something that perturbed me slightly. the conditioner supplied with the hair claimed to make my hair 'cashmere soft'. that was a nice idea. i like cashmere (i think) the words that come to my mind when i think of cashmere are soft and high class. however. i researched cashmere on the internet, because i wasn't sure what it came from. and it turns out.. well, the words that NOW come to mind are soft, high class, and GOAT. oh yes, i know the truth. cashmere wool comes from cashmere goats.
thank you so so much, l'oreal, for making my hair soft like a goat. that sounds like something borat would say. i'm very unimpressed. i put my hair in your hands, and now, not only is it not very red at all, it's also goat-like.
yours,
a severely disappointed customer.

p.s. EIGHT POUNDS. EIGHT FUCKING POUNDS. WHAT, IS IT MADE OUT OF GOLD AND RUBIES OR SOMETHING?

No comments:

Post a Comment