Monday 19 April 2010

it's been

a whirlwind in my life.
i joined the gym, and have only been once. well done me. i'm going in about an hour though, so mer. i've spent all weekend in a tent with my boyfriend. which was ace, since the tent was in his living room with a tv right in front of it.

my dad got a juicer, so i've been secretly juicing things while he's at work. he hid the instructions so that i couldn't use it, but all that's done is make me more determined to use it, and also more likely to break it trying. i've discovered that i have a natural aptitude for it. i made a strawberry one, and my mum said it was the best smoothie she's ever had. i know that's probably parent hyperbole, but it was still nice of her. but if anyone ever offers you a ham and cheese smoothie? tell them: no dice.




here is a photo of me being excited about my life.








i am also applying for jobseekers allowance, known to our transcontinental friends as being a shiftless failure. so well done me on that point. i need the damn money and i can't find a fucking job! at least i have a mother to tell me that the smoothies i make are delicious.

4 comments:

  1. Yessss a new one; almost craved it. Almost. Satisfying as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really hoping you're referring to the writing and not the picture. that would be mondo creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's precisely what I meant. My hand hadn't had a decent workout in a while.

    No of course I meant the blog lol.

    ReplyDelete