Wednesday 12 May 2010

ooh



new cocorosie


oh beautiful swimmie, how i wish i could have you. i slightly pray for a rich old man to take pity upon me and send me an anonymous gift, which ideally would be this swimmie. any nice blokes feel like it? or ladies, i'm not prejudiced.
ohhhhh how i wish i had a proper life like people i know. today i went to the jobcentre and met a nice man called stuart who gave me job applications, and then i went home. that's been it! i might cry. i long and pine for the days when my life was mostly ruled by GCSE's and my hobbies were getting very drunk on smirnoff ice and back-combing my hair. now my hair lies flat(ish), and i drink only for pleasure. well, i still drink to get hammered but i generally don't drink smirnoff ice any more. when i do occasionally drink, i drink vodka, which is apparently very calorific. when i was told this, i was both on a diet and obscenely drunk, so i pretty much got angry.
i hate online shopping, it will be the death of me.

4 comments:

  1. when you go to university, you will be very very drunk, verry very often. i've hardly been sober in the past 48 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm training hard for it. i feel that intense preparation by way of drinking a lot now is my best shot of not shooting out my liver in the first year. roll on freshers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you going to uni?

    ReplyDelete
  4. northumbria in newcastle, english lit and creative writing, har har. surprising!

    ReplyDelete