Wednesday 23 June 2010

the only thing

better than being in a room that feels like a reptile house with heat lamps is having hayfever. the use of one nostril to breathe in stuffy air is putting a cherry on my night. usually when this happens i make my famous concoction of three packets of lemsip and a dollop of night nurse mixed to a viscous consistency in a shot glass and downed in one. the combination of decongestants and what i can only assume is a chemical cousin of LSD really make me stop caring about whether i can breathe or not and send me to sleep for seventeen hours. but i'm at my boyfriend's house and i have none of the above so i'm scuppered. not being able to breathe out of one side of my nose has always made me irrationally angry, and i don't see that changing in the forseeable future. it's too hot to sleep, which isn't something i should be able to say, living in england and all. it's not something i particularly want to be able to say, as i flourish in mild and rainy conditions. like a fern.
what i am saying is that, if i am in my reptile house room, it doesn't make me a reptile that likes the reptile house, it makes me a mouse trapped in the reptile house waiting to cook to death.
i don't care if that doesn't make sense because i'm TOO FUCKING HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment