Wednesday 30 June 2010

uyfhjghjv

from the moment i awoke this morning, i was filled with a peculiar and terrible dread. i made myself my morning coffee, toddled into the bathroom to assess the hair situation (terrible) and got dressed. all the while, suffering severe ennui. oh yes. today was the day i was in charge of the games basement in HMV. i got my job back yesterday, after the cold-shoulder brush off at christmas, and i have become a greasy basement dwelling nerd. i went in at nine and left at half five having spent the whole day with only fluorescent lighting, stickers and ugly people of various degrees for company. today was never, ever going to be good. i nearly feel asleep on the metro home from the weight of my responsibilities. i was literally the only person in there all day. it's hardly busy, it's deserted if anything, but the point was that i was in charge. i tasted the heady brew of power and it did not sit well in my belly. as soon as i got in, my legs became unusable and i had to drag myself about my tasks like a baboon. do you know how hard it is to make a paella and a coffee and hold yourself at the same time? lies, you don't.
tomorrow, i have to pack all of my bedroom in order to move out of home on saturday. i have such fear for this. even though it's only three metro stops away from home, it still gives me the fear. wah wah wah, i am a wimp.
confessions of a shopaholics may, surprisingly, be one of the worse movies i've seen. it's just cliche after stereotype after predictable women-love-shopping joke after heart-warming ending. plus the english character has the cold wet eyes of a toad, and even less charisma, which makes me feel like my people are being misrepresented. why didn't they just give him a set of comedy disgusting dentures like austin powers and get it over with? sitting in bed with a huge bottle of water and a shit film is calming me down slightly anyway. my room and things all being in a jumble stressed me out. being stressed may be my most honed and expansive ability. i can become stressed about the smallest thing in less than 0.3 seconds. i'm too tired to think of anything else to say, i'm going to go to bed byeeee

1 comment:

  1. "Confessions" was a truly awful movie.
    I hope you feel better soon, and good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete